HALF DAY TOUR: WADDENSEA SEAL SAFARI
On this half day tour, we will take you on a journey along the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage site Waddensea. We will explore the Waddensea by boat at low tide, scouting for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds. We will visit the historic town of Medemblik on the Ijsselmeer coast, the golden era village of Twisk, and we will see the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland up close, on this family friendly trip.
- Enjoy a half day seal spotting safari at the Unesco World Heritage site Waddensea
- Small group tour!
- Duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours
- Scout for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds
- Visit a historic town on the Ijsselmeer coast and a golden era village
- See the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland
- Family friendly, suitable for all ages
- Perfect trip for nature lovers
- Transfer from and to Amsterdam
- Included: all fees for transfer and boat, two drinks and a snack on board