FULL DAY TOUR: WADDENSEA SEAL AND ISLAND EXPERIENCE
Experience a full day at the UNESCO World Heritage site Waddensea! We will explore the Waddensea by boat at low tide, scouting for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds. We will sail to the beautiful Waddensea Island of Schiermonnikoog and explore its National Park, vintage village and beaches. On board or in the harbour we will serve a delicious lunch or dinner with local fish and produce! On the way home we will make sure to stop at the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland.
- Unesco World Heritage Site the Wadden Sea: unique mudflats at low tide
- Small group tour!
- Wildlife: Seals & bird watching
- Visit the island of Schiermonnikoog: with its beautiful national park, beaches and vintage village
- Delicious lunch or dinner included: fresh fish, meat and fresh local produce
- Stop at the enclosing dike: protecting the low country against flooding
- Total duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours
- Transfers from Amsterdam