Half day tour
On this half day tour we will take you on a journey along the breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site Waddensea. We will explore the Waddensea by boat at low tide, scouting for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds. We will visit one of the historic towns on the IJsselmeer coast and will see the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland on this family friendly trip.
- Enjoy a half day seal spotting safari at the Unesco World Heritage site Waddensea
- Scout for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds from our cosy boat
- Visit a historic town on the IJsselmeer coast
- See the famous enclosing dike op close, protecting the low country against flooding
- Small group tour!
- Family friendly, suitable for all ages
- Perfect trip for nature lovers
- Included: all fees for transfer and boat, two drinks and a snack on board the boat
- Not included: meals, all private expenses
From € 75,00